OUR ETHICAL VALUES ARE THE ASSURANCE OF OUR REPUTATION
Our ethical principles, based on honesty, goodwill, fair behaviour and trust-based relationships, are the most important and non-delegable responsibilities of all our employees.
- We do not compromise on compliance with the law under any circumstances.
- We keep our company interests above all interests. We avoid actions that will harm the company and we protect our corporate reputation.
- We look after and protect company assets.
- We embrace differences and respect personal rights and reputation.
- We consider the company’s interests in activities outside the company and stay away from actions that may harm our company’s reputation.
- We protect the confidential information of our company and respect the confidential information of others.
- We act fair and impartial in all our decisions, we are not affected by personal relationships.
- We continuously improve our honest trade with our entrepreneurial spirit.
- We never compromise on rightness and honesty.
- We reject any form of corruption.
- We take all necessary precautions to comply with our ethical principles in all circumstances.